Sessions & Appointments
· All on-site work is booked with 4 hour minimums.
· Under most circumstances, the client is required to be at the organizing session to assist with the project.
· Clients are asked to remove and secure firearms and other "private" personal items from work areas before on-site work begins.
· No smoking is permitted while working.
· 50% deposit must be made at least 72 hours before our first scheduled session or appointment. Full payment is due at the end of our last organizing session(s) or appointments.
· The client is responsible for agreed-upon supplies for the completion of the project. Shopping for organization supplies are an additional cost. See Pricing for more info.
· We accept check, cash and credit card through Paypal. There is a $35 charge for any payments returned.
Hours of Operation
Our working hours are Monday - Friday from 9AM-6PM. We generally schedule sessions during the week and weekend between 8AM-7PM. However, we can be accommodating and flexible with your available hours. For email requests, expect a response within two hours. If we are unable to answer your phone call, we are mostly likely at a session. If you leave a message, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We require a minimum 48 hour notice of cancellation for scheduled appointments and sessions. We totally understand that life situations happen that are unexpected, but we just ask that you give us as much notice as possible to reschedule your appointment.
All designs, photography, and site design are protected under copyright and are property of Simply Neat & Clean. Site also contains work that has been properly attributed to other authors or artists. Please note, copyright includes site coding. Please also read our Privacy & Security section.
We are very serious about your privacy and keep all client information confidential and adhere to a strict code of ethics. Please also read our Privacy & Security section.
You can contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.